CTO Carbon Block GAC Water Filter 10" 20" 30"
|200-1,999 2,000-19,999 20,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.96 US $0.78 US $0.69|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CTO-10A
- Operating Principle: Activated Carbon
- Water Purification Efficacy: Straight Drink
- Descaling Function: Descaling Function
- Length: 250mm
- O.D: 65mm
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Zhejiang
- Style for Purifier: Cabinet
- Certification: CE
- Water Temperature: 0-45
- Pipe Design Rate: Incremental
- I.D: 38mm
- Trademark: KWBetter or OEM
- Specification: 254mm+/-1
- HS Code: 84219990
CTO sintering activated-carbon filter is composite filter by using all kinds of high-quality activated-carbon whith 30 ~ 60 mesh and iodine value more than 1000 as material, combined with high polymer material. Activated-carbon rods are wrapped internally and externally by a layer of non-woven fabric to realize filtering function, the two ends of carbon core installed by soft nitrile butadiene rubber gasket, which make the filter cartridge loaded with good sealing capability.Sintering activated-carbon filter has strong adsorption function, and the effective filtering precision can be within 0.1 ~ 10 microns. It is widely used in water
treatment equipment to remove residual chlorine, chemical pesticides, color, smell, and filter tiny impurities, etc.
1. Integrate all the functions such as adsorption, filtering, intercept, catalysis as a whole.
2. Resisted from acid, alkali, salt and different kinds of organic solvents.
3. High filtering precision, large flow, small pressure discrepancy, high compressing resistance strength, large assimilative volume, non- toxic, tasteless, nosecondary pollution.
4. Convenient to install and uninstall.
Surface area: 800 ~ 1000 rrf/g;
The adsorption of iodine, 900 ~ 1000 mg/g;
The adsorption quantity for benzene : 20 ~ 25%;
Four oxidation of carbon adsorption rate: 50 ~ 60%
adsorption value: 13 ~ 16 ml/g;
COD removal rate: 58.25%;
Residual chlorine removal rate: 96.83% or higher
Work pressure drop: 0.1 ~ 0.2 KGF/cm;
The highest pressure: 7 KGF/cm;
The biggest pressure drop: 4 KGF/cm;
The highest working temperature: 60 0C;
The maximum flow: 8 l/min (water under pressure discrepancy 0.15 KGF/cm, 10 'filter)
Accuracy of l mu m ~ 10 microns, 5 microns is capable of removing more than 99% of the lO-micron particles